1. Data controller and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Michael Jensens Vej 8-12, 7400 Herning, Denmark
Phone number +45 9629 4309
Vat. No. 38732919
2. Collection of personal data, purpose and lawfulness of processing
When you use our website and/or one of our services, personal data about you will be collected. The personal data collected by us may include, for instance, your name, your email address, and similar identification data, information about an online purchase and about your navigation on the website.
The collection of your personal data as well as the purpose and the lawfulness of processing your personal data is based on one or more applicable laws:
- When you buy goods online at www.michagroup.com. The purpose with collecting your personal data is to complete your online purchase in our web shop, as well as complying with additional law, such as bookkeeping and accounting, and the applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1 (b and c)
- When you sign up for Micha or your local shops newsletter. The purpose with collecting your personal data is to send you newsletters and the applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1, (a)
- When you sign up for Micha or your local shops newsletter. The purpose with the collecting your personal data is to be able to administrate your membership and provide the services and advantages that comes with the membership. The applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1, (b or f)
Please note, that we will only use your personal data to send marketing material if you prior have given your explicit consent, unless legislation allows us to contact you without your prior consent.
Micha A/S keeps statistics about which areas of the site our users visit and which products the users prefer. This data does not contain personal data. Knowledge about the users’ use of the website is gained with help from the collected data. This information is used to improve the website. We do use data about how our users navigate, to better understand how our users use the www.michagroup.com, and from that we try to improve the website. We are not able to see where you come from or where you are going on the internet after you leave our site. Furthermore, we collect information about what products our users, as a unit, prefers. This information is also used to improve the website. We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about how our user navigate and use our website. We do not sell or disclose information about your purchase history to third party.
3. Transfer to other data controllers
In general, we do not transfer your personal data to a third party without your consent. However, information that is used for delivery of goods will be transferred to the shipping company used by Micha A/S.
Under specific circumstances and with reference to legislation, it might be necessary to transfer information to public authorities or the police. For example, information may be disclosed to the police in case of suspicion of credit card fraud.
In the case of a re-organization, full or partial sale of the company, any disclosure in such connection will be in accordance with current legislation for the processing of personal data.
4. Disclosure to data processors
Your personal data is disclosed to partners of Micha A/S who deliver services on behalf of Micha A/S, for example in relation to send-outs of newsletters. These partners only process the personal data on behalf of Micha A/S and in accordance with the instructions of
5. Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above in section 3 However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymized form.
- All online purchase data will be saved for up to 3 years after the end of the calendar year of which the purchase is completed. Financial data will however be saved for up to 5 years after the end of the calendar year of which the purchase is completed.
- When unsubscribing our newsletter your will immediately be unsubscribed, however documentation for your original permission will be saved for 2 years.
- Your membership of our client club will be delete, if you haven’t logged in for more than one year. If you unsubscribe to the client club, your membership will be deleted immediately, however documentation for your original permission will be saved for 2 years.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data.
8. Your rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
9. Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will delete your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at [email protected] or +4596 294309
10. Links to other websites etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners' policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
11. Amendment of data etc.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at [email protected] or +4596 294309 You may also write to us at the following address:
Michael Jensens Vej 8-12, 7400 Herning, Denmark
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter as indicated in section 14 above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency. Find contact details at www.datatilsynet.dk.